Mobile nav

Fire Evacuation Schemes

Under the “Fire Safety and Evacuation of Buildings Regulations 2006” most commercial and public buildings are now required to have a “Fire Evacuation Scheme” accepted and registered by the NZ Fire Service (NZFS). 

FBC will assist you to decide if a registered fire evacuation scheme is required.  FBC will remove all Fire Evacuation compliance concerns from the client by providing a complete and seamless service.  The first consultation is free of charge.

FBC Fire Evacuation Service includes:

  • Application to NZFS for the Fire Evacuation Scheme
  • Compilation and installation of all signage and documentation
  • Training of fire wardens and staff
  • To conduct the 6 monthly Fire Evacuation Drills
  • Reporting and liaison with NZFS

Does my building require a fire evacuation scheme?

If, as owner or occupier of the building you :

  • Gather together, for any purpose, of 100 or more persons
  • Provide employment facilities for 10 or more persons
  • Provide accommodation for more than 5 persons
  • Store or process hazardous substances in quantities exceeding prescribed minimum amounts
  • Provide early childhood facilities
  • Provide nursing, medical or geriatric care
  • Provide specialised care for people with disabilities
  • Provide accommodation for persons under lawful detention

Then a fire evacuation scheme officially registered with New Zealand Fire Service is probably required.

Contact us about your Fire Evacuation requirements today>

  • Fire Evacuation Schemes

  • Fire Evacuation Schemes

  • Fire Evacuation Schemes

  • Fire Evacuation Schemes